The Skuut balance bike is the perfect mix of tradition and modernity with its astounding wooden finish that not only allows kids to learn to balance in order to prepare for real bicycle riding but letting them do it in style.
- Assembly – assembling the Skuut wooden balance bike is as easy as putting puzzle pieces together, instructions are very simple and you would know exactly where everything goes just based on its look. Assembly takes no time at all.
- Safety of wood – the advantage of a wooden balance bike is the absence of any metal pieces such as spokes or bolts that could hurt children.
- Weight – the Skuut wooden balance bike is only 10.8 pounds which makes it easily manageable even to smaller children.
- Adjustments – the Skuut wooden balance bike has an adjustable seat to math your child’s height.
Benefits of using a balance bike
- Balance bikes help children as young as three years old to develop their balance and balance at that age does not just apply to bike riding but in general.
- As opposed to the traditional “run and let go” method of teaching a child to ride a bike, balance bikes allow children to teach themselves which adds to their independence.
- Promotes confidence
- Coordination is improved through a child’s effective maneuvering of the handle bars. Alternatively, handle bars on the Skuut wooden balance bike are also larger in diameter in order to allow children easy gripping.
- The Skuut wooden balance bike is compatible for use until a child weighs 75 pounds
- Seat is adjustable which allows this bike to grow with your child.
- Rim is solid wood which helps avoid accidents through snagging shoe lace, seams, or shoes.
- The Skuut wooden balance bike is very affordable but doesn’t compromise on quality.
- Wooden frame is sturdy.
- Solid wooden rims prevent accidents further.
- Easy and safe steering through limited handle bar range avoids sharp turns which could lead to falls.
- Wooden design has no spokes or bolts and keeps kids from hurting themselves.
- Adjustable seat to match a growing child’s height
- Very easy and fast assembly
- Light weight and easily manageable even by children.
- Seat of the Skuut wooden balance bike may be adjustable but handle bars are not which may lead to being disproportionate for taller kids.
Who is this bike suited for?
The Skuut wooden balance bike is usually suited for kids aged 2-5 years old but can be sued until children are 75 pounds. Because of its sturdy, lightweight, and extra safe design, this bike can be used by younger children if they are ready. Check the price by clicking here
Tips for using Skuut
- Make sure you assemble this bike properly to avoid it coming apart.
- Adjust the seat as necessary to fit a child’s height. If seat is too high, child may fall or have difficulty gaining momentum or stopping.
- Store the Skuut wooden balance bike indoors when not in use.
- Make sure your child has all the necessary safety equipment such as a helmet, knee and elbow pads.
The Skuut wooden balance bike not only offers everything a balance bike should but also more elements of security with its limited handle bar range and solid rims. The Skuut wooden balance bike is also very aesthetically pleasing with its timeless wooden design and appeals to both children and adults.