When it comes to all the memories made during childhood, what could possibly be more classic then learning to ride a bike? Sure we all fell flat on our faces a few times before we got the hang of it but eventually we did get it and that is the moment you never forget. These days, kids can learn how to ride a bike minus the scrapes and bruises through the KaZAM Classic Balance Bike which teaches the first and most important aspect of bike riding – balance.
The KaZAM Classic model is by far the most popular of the four designs and has received high ranking reviews because of its high caliber performance. Following close after of course are KaZAM’s Balance Bikes with built in handle brakes and modern frame designs.
- Soft plastic hand grips on chrome handle bars for the perfect synchronicity between comfort and durability.
- Non friction adjustable metal headset which can be set anywhere in between 14 to 17.5 inches with top and bottom ball bearings for security.
- A raised and specially molded seat to avoid slippage which can be adjusted with a quick release system without the need for any tools. Seat can be anywhere between 18 to 22.5 inches in height.
- Built in step-in foot rest to prevent leg strain when not maneuvering the bicycle.
- 12 inch diameter inflated tires with steel spokes which are essential in maintaining overall strength, flexibility and air resistance as well as handling weight up to 75lbs.
- Comes in a variety of different colors
- The KaZAM Classic Balance Bike comes with a 2 year warranty.
Besides being a more fun way to learn the fundamentals of bike riding, the KaZAM Classic Balance Bike also offers your child the safety and security they deserve through the different features it encompasses. Every parent wants to spare their child a bruise if possible and if the KaZAM Classic Balance Bike can do that for you, then why not? Guarantee fun for your child without cutting around the edges for the sake of their safety, worry less and let the bike do the work.
The KaZAM Classic Balance Bike will grow with your child with tis adjustable seat and handle bar as well as its capability of being able to handle up to 75lbs of weight which translates to children from two years old all the way to (possibly) five. That’s three whole years of fun for your child and more than enough time for them to gain the confidence to move on to classic bicycles.
The most beneficial feature of the KaZAM Classic Balance Bike? It teaches independence by allowing children to learn for themselves without having to compromise safety and with the right safety gear and proper instructions from mom and dad, any child will be cruising in no time. Get the KaZAM Classic Balance Bike on Amazon today and get your child started on this adventure that would inevitably lead to great and absolutely priceless childhood memories.